Modern aquaculture is seen as a sector that supplies nutritious and healthy food with a low environmental and climate footprint, that creates economic opportunities and jobs, and becomes a global reference for sustainability and quality.
Recent strategic guidelines for a more sustainable and competitive EU aquaculture provided by the European Commission, give a strong boost to discuss the current state of this sector in the South Baltic region and identify areas where further work is needed to promote the sustainability, competitiveness and resilience of this industry.
Klaipėda Science and Technology Park, the leading partner of the international project AquaVIP, together with Klaipėda University, University of Gdansk and University of Rostock invites you to the Innovative Aquaculture FORUM to update your knowledge, hear examples of good practice and success stories from the South Baltic region and meet with experts working in the sector. The focus of the event will also be on young talents, whose competencies, adaptability and enthusiasm will determine the future of aquaculture.
October 25-26, Klaipėda, Lithuania! Save the date in your calendars and mark the location!
Registration is already open: www.bit.ly/AquacultureForumKlaipeda
Aquaculture conference sessions will include:
- Keynote session: increasing knowledge and innovation in the EU aquaculture sector
- Sustainable aquaculture technology, ensuring the participation of the EU aquaculture sector in the green transition
- Fostering innovation to enable production of sustainable and accessible feed for aquaculture
- Best practice and innovative business models for the growth of region aquaculture industry
- Career panel- finding and attracting talent for aquaculture sector
Detailed programme will follow soon. Interested in becoming part of it and joining the forum stage? Submit your suggested topic: www.bit.ly/3PD0sBN and we will contact you!
The costs of the event are covered by the organizers.
Forum language – English.
Development Manager at Klaipėda Science and Technology Park
email@example.com +370 686 37681